The Audiologist of Coastal Hearing Center perform comprehensive testing to diagnose the type and degree of hearing loss. When was your last hearing test?
LEARN HOW HEARING LOSS AFFECTS YOU
A comprehensive hearing exam at our clinic involves the following steps:
- Pure tone testing, which tells our doctors how much hearing loss you have and what kind affects you
- Speech audiometry, which determines how well you hear and comprehend typical speech
- Middle ear assessment, which diagnoses middle ear conditions
- Otoacoustic emissions, which is a test of inner ear nerve functionality
Each of these steps helps our audiologists get a full picture of how your ears work and which hearing aids will suit you best.
HEARING AID SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- Select the appropriate hearing aids for your individual hearing loss.
- Fitting the hearing aid and providing support for new and experienced users.
- Cleaning and Routine hearing aid adjustments for every patient’s individual’s needs.
- Hearing Aid Warranties included with all purchases
- Hearing aid repairs done in house or through one of our trusted manufactures.
WIDEX | RESOUND | UNITRON | STARKEY | OTICON | PHONAK
WE OFFER A WIDE VARIETY OF BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES FOR MANY DIFFERENT HEARING AID MANUFACTURES.
- Volume control from your cell phone.
- Streaming music through your hearing aids.
- Misplace you hearing aid? Your cell phone can help you locate it!
- Make one on one conversations much easier!
- High quality sound from your TV
WE OFFER WESTONE CUSTOM EAR PROTECTION AND SWIM MOLDS
- Hunting and Outdoor amplifications